FMD-50K-S2 Spring Test System
The Starrett FMD-50K-S2 is a dual-column force measurement system optimized for high-volume production and quality control testing. The FMD-50K-S2 frame has a 50kN (11,250lbf) testing capacity ideal for tensile or compressive testing. The system includes the test frame, controller & software. The controller features a Windows operating system with high resolution color, multi-touch display, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB 2.0 port(s). The S2 software features test templates that require minimal operator setup in order to perform routine test methods for tension and extension springs for determining spring rate and free length. The software features also includes preconditioning options, load set or scrag for duration or number of cycles.
- Turnkey 50kN (11,250lbf) Spring Testing System includes Testing Frame, S2 Controller with S2 Software
- Easily Perform Tension, Compression, Flexural, Shear, Peel and COF Testing
- Perform Basic Force Test Methods Quickly with Easy-to-Use Test Templates
- Perform Complex Multi-stage Testing Using Advanced Test Builder Application
- Compact Footprint (31"W x 29"D)
We Also Recommend