FMD-50K-L2 Force Measurement System
The Starrett FMD-50K-L2 is a dual-column force measurement system optimized for high-volume production and quality control testing. The FMD-50K-L2 frame has a 50kN (11,250lbf) testing capacity ideal for tensile or compressive testing. The system includes the test frame, controller & software. The controller features a Windows operating system with high resolution color, multi-touch display, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB 2.0 port(s). The L2 software features test templates that require minimal operator setup in order to perform routine test methods such as push/pull to limit, push/pull to break and for determining peak results. For more complex, multi-stage test methods or methods that must comply with international testing standards, the L2 software features our exclusive Test Builder application.
- Turnkey 50kN (11,250lbf) Force Measurement System includes Testing Frame, L2 Controller with L2 Force Measurement Software
- Easily Perform Tension, Compression, Flexural, Shear, Peel and COF Testing
- Perform Basic Force Test Methods Quickly with Easy-to-Use Test Templates
- Perform Complex Multi-stage Testing Using Advanced Test Builder Application
- Compact Footprint (31"W x 29"D)
We Also Recommend